Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Bible Gateway

Saturday, January 29, 2011

You are BLESSED

So today, I had a scare. Someone who is dearly loved by me got hurt at work. I never thought that anything bad could touch him because he is such a wonderfully precious person. The day started just like any other day and everything was fine and then, out of nowhere, I get a phone call to go to the hospital. He is fine now and is at home and resting comfortably. The point to the story is that bad things can happen to anybody, no matter how good they are. Think of the people in your life and how important they are to you. Not just today but EVERYDAY, make sure to let them know how much you care. Doing this can be as simple as a kiss as they leave for work or a note to say 'I love you'. You are blessed with these people and they shape your life more than you know.

2 comments:

Share on Facebook