Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Bible Gateway

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Author George R. Lasher

Mr. Lasher has been kind enough to let me link to some of his writing so my followers can read his work. In a previous post, I talked about what an awesome author he is and how, in my opinion, he could give Dean Koontz a run for his money. Dean Koontz is my favorite author, so that is saying a lot. Please feel free to come back and leave your opinion after reading the stories. I ask that anyone leaving comments be respectful and encouraging. Thank you!
This first link will take you to Amazon.com where you can purchase a short story anthology in which Mr. Lasher's short story, The Book, is included. The Writers Bump Anthology consists of several short stories by some of the best writers on writing.com. I hope you enjoy!
http://www.amazon.com/Writers-Bump-Anthology-Short-Stories/dp/1442148586
This link will send you to a sampling of Mr. Lasher's work on writing.com
 http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1689416-Peripheral-Visions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share on Facebook