Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Bible Gateway

Friday, June 17, 2011

PURCHASE YOUR COPY OF SALEM MOON by SCARLET BLACK

A few weeks ago I did a review of an incredibly marvelous book by an amazingly talented author. The book is SALEM MOON by SCARLET BLACK. Here is the link to the review: http://bethswritingopinions.blogspot.com/2011/05/salem-moon-by-scarlet-black.html
I told you I would let you know when it was available for purchase...IT IS!!! I am so excited! Partly because this was the very first book I edited for World Castle Publishing and partly because Debra, (aka: Scarlet Black), is a wonderful person. She is a genuinely good hearted individual and I wish her all the luck in the world! Don't forget that there is a part 2 to this story. She is working on it now(YAY!) Here are the links to purchase this book. Please read it and then come back and let me know how much you enjoyed it...because I know you will. You can go straight to the Publisher's website here:World Castle Publishing Once you click the link to go to the publisher's site you will be asked to register to purchase the book. It takes less than a minute, plus you get a code for a 20% discount on any and all books. Here is the link to go to amazon. Happy Reading!!! 





2 comments:

  1. Cool! I guess I'll be adding yet another to my gianormous TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome book! I am impatiently waiting on part 2.

    ReplyDelete

Share on Facebook