Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Bible Gateway

Monday, August 1, 2011

Winner for the GUEST POST with DEBBIE KUMP, author of 7G

And the winner for the guest post with DEBBIE KUMP issssssssss........GEORGE LASHER! Thank you, George, for coming by and leaving a comment. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did!
I also want to thank all the other wonderful people who came by to visit and make Debbie feel at home and, of course, Debbie for visiting and making this possible. I loved doing this so much, I will be doing it again in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled for chances to win other great books and meet other spectacular authors. Happy Reading!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again, Beth, for providing this opportunity! Best wishes to you in your own writing career...I can't wait to hear how your book turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks also to all the readers who stopped by! I appreciate you taking to time to learn more about my Apocalyptic Thriller, 7G!

    ReplyDelete

Share on Facebook