Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Bible Gateway

Monday, November 28, 2011

Upcoming Reviews and Christmas Plans

I have finally found my way back to my blog! Life has been just absolutely insane for the last couple of months. I have several reviews that need to be posted both here and on some other sites, which I will begin working on immediately. Among those will be ROUGAROU II by JUDITH ANN McDowell, WISDOM OF EVIL by SCARLETT BLACK, HUMAN BLEND and EARTH BLEND by LORI PESCATORI. There will be more but those are top of my list and all great reads. A lot of us get a week or two off for Christmas, so I am going to be giving you a list of some of the most awesome books ever to start reading over your Christmas vacation.
Also, I will be looking for books to review that have a Christmas theme, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to comment. If you are an author and would like to have your Christmas novel reviewed, leave a comment or 'Contact Me' .
I have several more reviews that need to be posted. They aren't all mentioned above but if I have your book and you are waiting on a review, I promise it's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share on Facebook