Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Bible Gateway

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Learn To Treat Yourself and Your Family With Herbs

On June 16th, I will have Anke Bialas, author of a series of books called Homemade Health, on Beth's Writing Opinions. The information about the healing properties of herbs and how to make your own is amazing. She writes in such a way that the reader doesn't feel overwhelmed. She gives simple and easy to understand instructions on how to make your own remedies. Here is the link to her books on amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_8?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=anke+bialas&sprefix=Anke+Bia%2Caps%2C574 

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait, Beth! My hubby and I only use herbs and/or herbal oils. In fact, if you look in our cabinet, there isn't a prescription bottle to be found. I'm hoping to learn more:) Aromatherapy is also in MASSIVE use in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Blogger,

    Found you on bookblogs

    Following you now

    Kindly follow me back on Plain Books

    ReplyDelete

Share on Facebook