Last year, I won an Erin Condren planner, which I dearly loved. I wrote everything in it. What time I wanted to start my morning, afternoon and night time Bible readings, chores for the day, doctor's appointments. grocery lists and to make even prettier, I snapped baby pics in it too. Oh, I do love EC planners...but WOW! They are expensive!! I started thinking about what I really needed in a planner that would basically be a journal of every daily activity for an entire year.
- It needed to be inexpensive and I wanted to be able to customize it with family pics.
- It needed to have a TO-
- DO list with a separate, bigger chore section.
- It needed to have a calendar with spaces that I could write the days activities in.
- I wanted a place to use as a short hand prayer journal, where I could write what and/or who I was praying for that day, any interesting Bible verses that just stood out to me or that I wanted to memorize.
- I had been thinking, even back that far about making these changes to this blog (previously Beth's Writing Opinions), so I wanted a way to keep up with the post ideas, posts I actually used, other blogs that inspired me or that I was lucky enough to work with
- I also wanted a place to keep up with family info like my second cousin's baby's birthday, Mason's vaccines and information his pediatrician shared with me like his height and weight, and maybe even what I planned to give for birthday and Christmas gifts and to whom.